Some photos from my trek in the Indian Himalaya. I will put up a post about my trip later on this week! :) I'm very busy right now so I don't have time to write just yet! The school musical is very soon so I am rehearsing with the pit orchestra every day!
| On the trail the first day with my tent mate Joanne |
| The trail on the second day. It was very hot and hilly but the views were gorgeous! |
| Coming into our second village: Gangi |
| A little temple outside the village Gangi |
![]() |
| Villagers from Gangi. We had so much playing with the children there! :) |
![]() |
| Me and one of my tent mates. (thats not dandruff... its snow!!!) |
| The campground after the night's snowfall. The red tent is ours. |
| All happy and cozy in my sleeping bag. |
| My tentmates and I |
| Exploring the snow and observing the snow leopard foot prints! |
| At lake Choki Tal on our day hike to a glacier (which we didn't reach...) |
| The low mountains. Around 13-14 thousand feet |
| The path uphill |
![]() |
| Yay for mountains! |
| Descending into the valley. |
| Titu, one of the trip leaders, and the porters who cooked for us and carried our tents. |
| Requisite yoga pose on rocks by a river. |
| Goats... in a forest. |
Crossing our first river after staying in a village called Reeh |



So cool ! Love it.
ReplyDeleteIts ok, we know it was dandruff, love you anyways.
Love
Aunt Miche
☉_☉
ReplyDeletevery cool :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyea my photo showed up
ReplyDelete